Arts, Food, and Sport
Like all good Melburnians, we love our art, food and sport. In any order.
Wordswrite’s Paul Mitchell worked for several years as senior reporter with Global Food and Wine magazine, has been a regular contributor to the The Age‘s Epicure, and has written for The Age Good Cafe Guide.
We’ve written a number of artist’s statements, numerous literary articles, several film, DVD and theatre reviews, and conducted author interviews with the likes of Helen Garner, Tim Winton, Cate Kennedy, Sophie Cunningham, Julian Burnside and Chris Womersley.
Paul has written many articles for The Age ’Sport’, and has worked as a football reporter. Wordswrite wrote scripts for Shane Warne and James Hird’s holgram presentations at the National Sports Museum (MCG). We also ghostwrote a health and fitness book for former world champion body figure competitor, Lesley Maxwell. See our examples:
- Lesley Maxwell’s Get the Body You Want (excerpt)
- Shane Warne and James Hird
- an Epicure article for The Age
- Julian Burnside profile (The Big Issue)
- Helen Garner profile (The View from Station Peak)
- Artist statement – Benild Abigan
Contact Wordswrite today.